Members can access a variety of opportunities, products, and services that will help their business achieve greater visibility, credibility, and profitability.
NAWBO member benefits include:
- Local, regional, and national networking opportunities
- Corporate and Affinity Partner discounts
- NAWBO newsletters
- Leadership and business development training
- Opportunities to participate in media interviews and prepare congressional testimony
- National advertisement and promotion through RFP's and speaking opportunities
- Recognition of achievement through national awards and publicity
- Special member registration rates to NAWBO-sponsored events
- Access to the NAWBO Speakers Bureau to promote training and speaking services
- Public Policy advocacy and presence in Washington DC
- Access to an international business network through affiliation with the World Association of Women Entrepreneurs (FCEM) and The International Alliance for Women (TIAW)
- Connections with women business owners to exchange ideas and opportunities
- Access to certification and procurement opportunities
You can download a PDF of a full list of NAWBO membership benefits.