With so many outstanding members, we recognize and honor a member each month for their work and contributions to NAWBO. Visit our member of the month section to read about this month's featured member, as well as past awardees.
NAWBO also recognizes outstanding women business owners with two major annual awards through WEB, the Women Entrepeneurs Benefit. These include the Trailblazer Award, which honors a business owner who has learned how to compete and thrive in the business world, creating a solid, successful business; and the Rising Star Award, which honors the business owner who in less than 10 years has built a successful business during what is often the most crucial time for succeeding as an entrepreneur. Find out more about WEB.
• Recipient, 2005: Paula F. LeDuc - Paula LeDuc Fine Catering
• Recipient, 2004: Kimberly U. King - King Security Services, Inc.
• Finalist, 2005: Kellyann Lamb, Visual Resource, Inc.
Rising Star Awards
• Recipient, 2005: Loran K. May - May & Associates, Inc.
• Recipient, 2004: Cameron Tuttle - Bad Girl Swirl, Inc.
• Finalist, 2005: Margo Souza, Circle H Dairy Ranch, Inc.
• Finalist, 2005: Romena Jonas, Jonas and Associates, Inc.
• President's Advocate, 2005: Irma D. Herrera
- Executive Director, Equal Rights Advocates
• Social Entrepreneur, 2004:
C. Diane Howell
- CEO, Black Expo Ltd